30 octobre 2005

JDM - poetic Biography- (The Pearl Harbor's Storm)

Translate by Hervé




8. December 1995.

Made into the Pearl Harbor's Storm,
Born into a storm in Melbourne.
The amnesiac mother lays in the arms
of a sallow
Hospital.
By warning shot,
My vital
Seed had sheded.





(L'Amérique has raped my soul.)
Then I killed my mother,
by raping her, last once.
A MURDER - A CAGE
There's the replica of justice.





I have thrown a sailor, overboard.
His longs legs have been broken
by touching the wild sea.
The sailor have drowned.
The horse, that he told rein,
had been crushed by a ground swell.





L'Amérique called myself,
I mapped out,
The motor way vein
On the desert sand.
For scorn, I cut him, the arteries.





And with a wave of the hand, I blotted
the visited cities, the met women
out of my memory.





I have gone though the border,
the sun froze, behind
the cities of the United-States.





Then I have find again the real life,
the pubs and the ripped car.





Le Mexique was hot,
Spacious enough, for my Giants
ARMS
without land.





The women didn't there be
virgin
The men didn't there be
abstemious.





The pubs are always welcoming,
Spacious -
- Vast.
One glass or two, before to take the road.





When I have taken the wheel, I was drunk.
The road stop to breathe.





The whores rot in prison
to safeguard the male.
- last breathe from a humanity
without desired children.-
Then I have run out of the city,
where the trees can't weep.





The condoms, thrown in the air, fallen
again to the heard, as coarse confetti,
dedicated to another feast, heathen less.





The thumb was raining.
A car stopped.
The wind takes my hairs, and scatters her
on the nothingness bed.
The book came open on the ripped page
from an insane fountain.





The car takes me
to another dream.
Still a reverie
to look after the sleeping
children.





By coming in L.A.,
a roof greeted me,
empty and bare.
An opening on the universe
His eyes were full of
A SKY / A SUN / A MOON
according to the night,
and the passed days.





The ceiling is blue-black, covered of stars,
For a moment, I have seen the plane
who crawled on the sky
then pricked his from their wings.





I was the insane bird over the cardboard's
canyon,
where lay Indians.
There feathers were covered with blood
There bows were broken.
Then come on the earth, my feathers becomes
scales.
I had become Lizard again.





I crawled on the buildings,
and went through their windows.
I sledded on this crust
to reach the middle
the heart of the city.





I have seen darkest
cohorts of insects,
followers of the
black incest.





The pills taken, I could
bathe me in another liquids
that this :
FROZEN WATER





The Venice's skin
rolled on my scales
His beach was dark and mad.
The illegitimate couples baths
in my eyes recovered of a sea
more indecent, as their lovers.
Theirs revels have learned me the love





Some waves become tangled
with the clouds,
to try to touch the Sacred Black Stone.





In the morning, the coronation had been finished,
The emperor was named.
In the evening, with a bullet in the head,
he was dethroned.





A man passed.
Sure, that he was drogue addict.
He played the harmonica,
and his song running through my head,
until the day, where the blues came towards
The stage
FLASH
BACK
STAGE





Someone else as me couldn't make it.
The auditorium was silent
insane, bewitched, astounded.
I could do as I liked with they.
And all stopped,





SUDDEN
I was coldest that can be
a dead.
I was hard,





The vasectomised penis
from a sick ancient one,
the cancerous testicles
will be the only testament.





of Bacchus
of Dyonisos.
The mythology is dead,
Gods must be recreate,
Olympia must be rebuild,
to that a new man assert himself.





Direct to the heart, the dresses of judge
flied away to the court of the proceeding
witness, guilty, accuse!
I must just to run
to run in the rest of the world
the rest of My Kingdom.





Deceived, bruised,
Exiled,
PARIS had welcomed me
so much as he exiled
Émile ZOLA.





Of an lively and quickly eyes,
the dead knows that
I will fall.
Then She caught me
In her arms.





She knows to bewitch me
of her longs hairs of Siren.
Outside, a last car pass.
The body will be here, stretched out, and dived
in a blood
which can't be mine.





There is no worse vampire,
that the one, where suck his own blood.





A girl will run up,
and dive on my body.
She takes his time.
God, it was really good,
to fuck the death in this way!





The bath is long
quiet
(forward)
and maybe
very promising
so much as
go-between.





I was still a child
The wet hairs
Stripped to the waist,
A tattoo on my soul.
A film to finish.





The children's smile still alive
on my dead lips, left to
Pamela, a last farewell.





Finally, I was in the other side
OF THE DOOR!!!

Aucun commentaire: